Easier with Technical Pre-Sales
Our dedicated Technical Pre-Sales team also offer a wide range of services to support the specification of Geberit frames and ceramics, plus Twyford ceramics. Choose from four options, each offering different levels of detail and reporting to suit individual project requirements.
SpecMaster combines the quality of Geberit and Twyford’s products, service and supply, with industry know-how from RIBA Enterprises and the NBS
- A user-friendly application designed to make specifying as simple as possible
- Find and specify products quickly using our advanced search and browsing features
- Download detailed product information including product, brand, dimensional drawings, material information, colour and product line
- Industry standard reporting and schedules compatible with NBS
- Create room-by-room specification with individual product lists if needed
- Free and easy to use
Geberit’s own online tool, available on our website, which lets customers build a catalogue of products, listing all of the product information needed for your project.
Our Technical Pre-Sales team is able to provide photo realistic images and an interactive virtual reality buying experience through this professional design visualisation software. Virtual Worlds is a technology led solution that allows you to see your projects come to life, aiding the design and planning stage of your development.