Floor-even showers Pure showering pleasure
- Floor-even showers
- Ensuring enjoyment in the shower
- Geberit shower channels of the CleanLine series
- Narrow and functional: The new Geberit CleanLine50 shower channel
- Geberit wall drain for showers
- Geberit floor drain for showers
- Geberit shower surface Setaplano
- All technical information about floor-even showers
Floor-even showers are in vogue as they enable barrier-free access to the shower area. In all our shower versions, there is a focus on attractive design, simple cleaning and hydraulically optimised drain technology. Whether with a separate shower surface in antislip materials, in different sizes and colours or with tiled shower areas in a uniform room design, we offer the right solution for all requirements and spaces – and all with innovative, perfectly coordinated design and technology.
Ensuring enjoyment in the shower
The integrated niche storage box is a particularly sophisticated solution for ensuring a tidy shower area. It is used to store care products and keep them within easy reach. Splash water and dirt residues drain off to the front, thus minimising the amount of cleaning required. The shelf surface can also be concealed with an optional sliding mirror door.
Regardless of which solution you choose – Geberit offers timeless design combined with outstanding functionality.
Geberit shower channels of the CleanLine series
Geberit shower channels of the CleanLine series not only look good but are also easy to clean. Unlike many other conventional shower channels, the open outlet surface ensures that neither dirt nor bacteria is able to accumulate.
Narrow and functional: The new Geberit CleanLine50 shower channel
With a width of just three centimetres and an asymmetrical drainage channel, the CleanLine50 complements the range of Geberit CleanLine shower channels with a new design variant.
The shower channel is made of high-quality materials and can be adjusted to the width of the shower surface. It is available in two colours and finishes: brushed stainless steel and black chrome with anti-fingerprint coating. The integrated comb insert can be easily removed and quickly rinsed out thanks to its innovative design.
The drainage channel of the Geberit CleanLine50 has a slope that optimally drains the shower water. This saves a lot of work. Thanks to the integrated slope, the laborious work to bend the shower channel slightly to create a slope is a thing of the past.
- Open outlet surface: no hidden deposits
- Handy cover: easy and convenient to open
- Practical comb insert: remove – flush out – and everything’s clean again
- Optimum length: the shower channel can be cut to the desired length directly at the time of installation
- Easy installation: complete installation kit for effortless installation and sealing by the plumber
- Available as Geberit shower channel CleanLine20 or CleanLine60
- Stainless steel brushed with polished or dark drain side
Interactively discover the advantages of the Geberit shower channel
Geberit wall drain for showers
Elegant behind the wall
The Geberit wall drain for showers clears the way for a barrier-free bathroom with a consistent design. By moving the drain from the floor to behind the wall, you can preserve the flawless tiled appearance of the floor-even shower and you will no longer have to step on the drain.
Geberit floor drain for showers
Compact and effective
The dimensions of the Geberit shower floor drain are only 80 x 80 mm and it is therefore more compact than many conventional floor drains. However, this does not affect its attractive appearance or its discharge rate.
Geberit shower surface Setaplano
The new Geberit shower surface Setaplano is made of a high-quality solid surface material. The advantages of this material are evident from the very first touch. Unlike metal, glass or ceramic, it is both pleasantly warm and silky-smooth to the touch. Furthermore, the Geberit shower surface Setaplano is particularly easy to clean.
Touch it. Love it.
- Fits into every environment: silk-matt, white surface
- Non-porous and particularly non-slip material
- Drain positioned at the side for maximum free space without backwater
- There are no edges in the drain area where dirt can collect
- Practical comb insert for easy cleaning
- Easy and reliable installation by the skilled person thanks to the pre-mounted components
- Available in various sizes