2023 Inspirational Trend Guide Trend Four
Key Drivers for this trend
- Repurposing of urban buildings
- Increase in hybrid lifestyles
- Flexible and functional living
This palette is inspired by the urban environment. A paired back blend of cool matt greys is combined with a deep and soft mint green, bringing a fresh contemporary feel to this architectural story.
The use of Tea green is reminiscent of retro avocado bathroom suites but teamed with matt black jet set gives a modern edge.
PANTONES CLICK TO DISCOVER PANTONE REFERENCE
The PANTONE® Reference names and/ornumbers are from the PANTONE MATCHINGSYSTEM®. The colors shown here are simulations,which may not match the PANTONE ColorStandards. For accurate PANTONE ColorStandards, refer to the current edition of thePANTONE® Solid Color Publications. PANTONE®and other Pantone trademarks are the propertyof Pantone LLC. Portions © Pantone LLC, 2020.Pantone’s trademarks and copyrights used withthe permission of Pantone LLC under LicenseAgreement with Trend Bible.
Styling for this trend needs to include;
- Practical and functional accessories
- Architecturally inspired fixtures and fittings. Thin metal framework that is slick, refined, and sculptural in form
- Materials that can stand the test of time are important, such as concrete, speckled stone or terrazzo for a more contemporary look
- Grids and lines are important for surface pattern, this can come through in accessories, toweling or tiling.