Industrial applications and shipbuilding with Geberit A wide range of systems for challenging tasks
Aggressive media, low temperatures and high pressure levels are just some of the challenges that confront sanitary engineers who are dealing with pipelines for industry. Not only that, but in most cases they are also required to adhere to special safety precautions and strict approval procedures, as well as cope with time pressure and possess excellent know-how.
Piping systems for many media and applications
Geberit offers a comprehensive range for industrial customers:
- Reliable piping systems for supply and disposal
- Decades of experience and expert advice for industrial applications
- Fast and safe connection technology
- All the relevant approvals
- BIM data for Autodesk® Revit®
- Operating, cooling and treated waters
- Extinguishing water
- Salt water
- Technical liquids
- Fuels and oils
- Saturated steam
- Compressed air
- Inert and industrial gases
Geberit product highlights for industrial applications and shipbuilding
- The drainage system Geberit HDPE is welded in a positively bonded manner and is resistant to a large number of chemicals.
- The supply systems Geberit Mepla and Geberit Mapress are rapidly and permanently pressed.
- Geberit Mapress CuNiFe is highly corrosion-resistant and suitable for pipelines carrying salt water.
- In the case of Geberit Mapress, there is a large number of seal rings available for a variety of applications.
Industrial applications with Geberit
The modern automotive production and components industry requires a large range of clean, safe and flexible piping systems; from process lines to transporting liquid and gas materials, to filling the vehicles with operating liquids or for supply of the production robots, machines and plant. Construction processes in the automotive industry are already highly optimised, but the modern and flexible production can be enhanced by the innovative connection technologies of Geberit Mapress and Geberit Mepla press connection systems.
- Geberit Mapress and Geberit Mepla - two supply systems for all applications
- Suitable for numerous process lines in automobile production
- Silicone-free pipes and fittings (Geberit Mapress), free from substances that constrain from painting
- Highly cost effective in plant through reduction of down time
- Cost reduction through fast, clean and flexible assembly
- Cold pressed, safe connections without threading, soldering, brazing or welding
CLEANER, MORE FLEXIBLE PIPING SYSTEMS FOR VEHICLE PRODUCTION
The breadth of supply systems required in the automotive industry ranges from water supply, process water and chilled water for welding robots to filling lines for operating liquids in the new vehicles produced such as fuel, brake fluid, screen wash or antifreeze. Automotive producers and deliverers also need piping systems for compressed air supply for work and control air as well as for fire protection systems. For all the challenges in automotive production, Geberit offers safer, cleaner and more flexibly installed solutions with its multi-faceted press systems - Geberit Mapress and Geberit Mepla. Compared to welding, Geberit press connection systems clearly reduce the down time of the equipment during installation and maintenance and does not require hot works.
INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS AND APPROVALS FOR A WIDE SPECTRUM OF GEBERIT MAPRESS
Geberit Mapress press fittings and system pipes are available in the silicone free materials stainless steel and carbon steel. Geberit Mapress is suitable for all materials in the process lines within the automotive industry. The press connection system can be installed without causing a fire risk, because hot work is not required.
Geberit Industry Application Tool
Technical gases, compressed air, treated water, oils, cooling lubricants and more. Which piping system may be used for different operating conditions? The Geberit Industrial Application Tool supports you in selecting the most suitable piping system for your project.