1. GEBERIT VERWALTUNGS AG reserves the right to injunctive relief and claims for damages in the event of a breach of these Conditions of Use by the User – for example, in the event of unlawful use of the App and its contents.
2. GEBERIT VERWALTUNGS AG shall always be liable for wilful intent, gross negligence, and injury to life, limb or health in accordance with the Product Liability Act and for guarantees expressly granted by GEBERIT VERWALTUNGS AG. GEBERIT VERWALTUNGS AG shall only be liable for damages caused by minor negligence on the part of GEBERIT VERWALTUNGS AG in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, whereby the amount of these claims for compensation shall be limited in total to the foreseeable damages. Material contractual obligations in this sense are obligations on the fulfilment of which the User regularly relies and may rely, and the fulfilment of which is essential to achieve the purpose of the agreement.
3. In all other respects, the liability of GEBERIT VERWALTUNGS AG is excluded.
4. Insofar as the liability of Geberit is excluded or limited in accordance with these provisions, this shall also apply to the liability of the executive bodies, vicarious agents and employees of Geberit.
6. The contents presented via Mobile Apps and IoT Services are created and updated by GEBERIT VERWALTUNGS AG with the greatest possible care. However, there can be no guarantee that the content provided is accurate, up to date and complete.
7. GEBERIT VERWALTUNGS AG assumes no responsibility for the technical functionality (particularly the absence of viruses) or content of any third-party websites to which there are references or links in the Mobile Apps and IOT Services.