Creating the perfect guest WC can take be a combination of different elements. Welcoming colours and high-quality materials, a sufficiently dimensioned washbasin with simple wall-mounted taps, a generously sized mirror, pleasant lighting and a quiet exhaust fan help to ensure that your guests feel at ease. An added extra for your guests (as well yourself) could be installing a shower toilet.
Aside from creating the a beautiful room, as the host, you can also do your visitors a favour by observing the following details:
- Unused clothes hooks for jackets
- Two or three rolls of soft toilet paper in reserve
- A dry and clean toilet brush
- Sufficient liquid soap or a piece of household soap
- A pile of fresh small hand towels and a laundry basket
- A small empty waste bin with a lid
Avoid old magazines, incense sticks and dusty dried flowers. Well-meaning instructions on how to use the shower toilet are also inappropriate.