Benefits at Geberit What you can expect from us
At Geberit, we believe that looking after our employees' health and wellbeing is essential. That's why we offer a range of tools and initiatives to support this:
Health and Wellness
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - an employee wellbeing service that offers employees confidential, free and easy access to support, information, expert advice and specialist counselling, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service offers support through many of the challenges of daily life, including mental wellbeing, managing money, relationship challenges, health concerns, buying a new home and bereavement,
- GP Service - 24/7 confidential GP service for employees and their family members (living in the same household).
- Group Income Protection - Financial protection if your sick pay has expired.
- Wellbeing Calendar - We invest heavily in the health and wellbeing of our team and run monthly initiatives aimed towards mental and physical health. Examples include; PSA tests for Prostate Cancer, walking challenges for mental health, Mental Health First Aid courses, 'Know Your Numbers' for general health and wellbeing, and much much more!
- Annual Bonus Scheme - This is a discretionary benefit based on company and individual performance.
- Annual Share Purchase Scheme - Each year, employees have the opportunity to buy Geberit shares at a discounted price.
- Pension - Geberit offers a generous pension scheme where the employer contributions increase based on length of service.
- Staff Discount - A generous discount around 70-75% on Geberit products, capped yearly.
- Life Assurance - Employees' nominated next of kin will receive a lump sum benefit of at least six times annual salary.
- Discount Scheme - Accessed via our intranet, the portal offers a range of discounts from retail stores to restaurants and gyms. A free eye test is also available, as well as a Cycle to Work scheme and a Health Cash Plan.
- Homeworking - Our team in the office can work from home one day per week, with the potential for an occassional 2nd day.
- Maternity Leave - For employees that are eligible, we offer a generous family leave policy at eight weeks full pay and ten weeks half pay, before moving onto statutory payments.
- Paternity Leave - Once an employee has 26 weeks service they are eligible for 2 weeks full pay.
- Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme - Every year we open a 'purchase window', allowing every team member who has successfully completed their probation period to either buy or sell up to 5 days holiday. For those purchasing holiday, deductions are spread across the year.
- Core Hours - At our Warwick office we facilitate work life balance through the implementation of core working hours. Monday to Thursday, we operate core hours of 10am - 3:30pm, allowing flexibilty to start earlier and finish earlier, and vice versa. This initiative is provided to anyone who is not assigned to shift working.
- Long Service Awards - Awards start after five years and include extra annual leave entitlement or payment.