Geberit to attend UK Construction Week 2019 10th April 2019
Geberit and Twyford are delighted to be exhibiting on stand B104 at UK Construction Week 2019 – The UK’s largest built environment event. Expected to attract more than 30,000 visitors at the Birmingham NEC between 8th - 10th October 2019, the event brings together all stakeholders within the built environment across design, build and supply; promoting innovation, projects, learning and networking.
Across each day, members of the team will be on hand to share their expert knowledge on the latest Geberit and Twyford product innovations.
Visitors will be able to get hands on with the latest in state-of-the-art supply and drainage systems, including:
- Geberit Mapress: An innovative press fit pipework connection system that allows installations to be carried out reliably and quickly without complex welding and soldering.
- Geberit Silent-PP: A sound optimised acoustic pipework solution, perfect for commercial and residential applications where noise reduction is important.
- Geberit Mepla: An inherently stable and flexible pipework solution that can be processed quickly and bent by hand.
- Geberit HDPE: Resistant to 95% of all standard alkalis, acids and chemicals, the pipes and fittings withstand shocks, drops, impacts or short-term pressure without breakage or permanent deformation.
Delegates will also have the chance to learn why Geberit and Twyford are the brand specifiers and installation professionals trust to deliver quality, reliable and long-lasting ceramic solutions. Visitors looking to find out more about Twyford can expect to see:
- Twyford E200 wall-hung toilet: A hygienic, space-saving solution that transforms the look of washrooms and toilets.
- Twyford E100 toilet: A supper-economical, sleek and flexible solution with back-to-wall and close coupled options available.
Key literature will be available throughout, outlining all the benefits Twyford ceramics can bring to applications large and small, whether it be in the healthcare, education or residential sectors.
Competitions will also run during the event where prizes can be won daily. The competitions will include interactive games promoting the simple installation and maintenance methods of Geberit frames and flushplates including the Geberit SIGMA and DELTA frames.
To find out more about the event, visit https://www.ukconstructionweek.com/