CPD TrainingRIBA and CIBSE approved
- Science Behind the Sensory Space
- Precision Carbon Steel: Make it Right – Truth or Rumour?
- The Impact of Equality Legislation on the Design of Sanitary Facilities
- Embedding acoustics into design
- Designing Drainage Without Compromise BS EN 12056
- Siphonic rainwater systems
- Creating the Ideal Washroom Environment
- Water Usage and Compliance
Science Behind the Sensory SpaceRIBA Approved CPD
Offering the bathroom as a place of sanctuary, this CPD explores how, whether it’s in the home, in a hotel or even at the office, architects and designers have the perfect opportunity to deliver bathroom solutions that provide an antidote to our ‘always-on’ society and a shot in the arm for our health and wellbeing.
The Impact of Equality Legislation on the Design of Sanitary FacilitiesRIBA Approved CPD
Embedding acoustics into designRIBA & CIBSE Approved
Designing Drainage Without Compromise BS EN 12056RIBA & CIBSE Approved
Siphonic rainwater systemsRIBA & CIBSE Approved
Creating the Ideal Washroom EnvironmentRIBA Approved CPD
Water Usage and ComplianceRIBA Approved CPD
Geberit CPD that covers water usage and compliance with UK regulations and standards providing an overview of WRAS, BREEAM and LEED schemes as well as an understanding of water saving and usage in UK bathrooms.