Geberit Xeno² Contrasting design, harmoniously combined
The designer range Geberit Xeno² is synonymous with architectonic design minimalism. Clear geometric lines outside – soft, natural shapes inside. This combination leads to surprising results that are easy on the eye and a joy to use. Geberit Xeno² boasts a perfectly coordinated product range comprising intelligent, well-thought-through elements created in an identical design language.
Geberit Xeno² characteristics
- Natural, powerful and clear lines
- Narrow platform that acts as a storage area for bathroom accessories and a slightly raised tap hole bench
- Washbasin cabinets designed without handles
- Intelligent storage solution that can be arranged as required
- Washbasin cabinets with integrated LED lighting
- Mirrors with LED illuminated mirror elements
- Winner of the iF Design Award
Geberit Xeno² - your benefits
Bathroom furniture with moisture-resistant, high-compressed three-layer chipboard.
The special glaze KeraTect provides a smooth and durable surface.
Handle-free drawers can be opened by pressing lightly on the front.
Easily removable WC seats for more convenient cleaning.
Drawers that finish closing silently and by themselves.
A practical, quiet soft-closing mechanism for the WC seat.
Rimless toilets ensure easy cleaning and greater hygiene.
Wall-hung WC ceramic appliances are available in a closed version.
Washbasins without an overflow hole can be combined with the Clou drain and overflow system.