Geberit BIM plug-in Plug-in and plan
Intelligent data and tools for digital planning
To support MEP design and planning, Geberit offers manufacturer-specific BIM content in addition to conventional CAD data and intelligent tools. The Geberit BIM content consist of parametric 3D models that contain article-specific meta information. This facilitates MEP design and planning with Geberit products in the Autodesk® Revit® planning software from early stages of design to facility management
New Geberit BIM plug-in from April 2023
The new version of the Geberit BIM plug-in combines all Geberit BIM tools in a central application. In addition to a newly designed user interface, the Geberit BIM plug-in also offers many new and helpful functions that simplify the planning process significantly.
- New icon
- Plug-in now available in Autodesk app store
- Licence expiration notification
- Set hourly rate and VAT in your reports
New in the catalogue module
- Geberit Duofix installation elements now available
- More ceramic and furniture products added
New in the assistance module
- Manufacturer-neutral view for pipes
- Connect fitting tool
New in the Pluvia module
- Warning notification for angle tolerance
New in the installation module
- Back visualisation for Geberit Duofix frames
Geberit BIM plug-in at a glance
The Catalogue module gives you direct access to up-to-date content for all Geberit products, country and language specific.
Benefits at a glance:
- Access up-to-date BIM objects for Geberit products at any time and from any location.
- New: Now also available for Geberit GIS and Geberit Kombifix installation elements as well as Geberit ceramic appliances and bathroom furniture.
- New: Find products faster by typing directly the Geberit article number.
- New: Access more information about the product by linking directly to the Geberit online catalogue.
- Autodesk® Revit® families at product level
- Parametric models of a small file size that can be used efficiently. Ideal for larger projects where large files can negatively impact software and computer performance.
- No need to translate standard English texts any more, as Geberit BIM objects are available in 25 national languages. Can be switched over to a generic at the touch of a button – important when dealing with tenders for public projects!
- Available for the 2023, 2022 and 2021 versions of Autodesk® Revit®.
Installation systems module
The future happens every day – BIM NOW
Please fill in your details in order to receive further information or updates.