Geberit BIM plug-in Plug-in and plan
Intelligent data and tools for digital planning
To support MEP design and planning, Geberit offers manufacturer-specific BIM content in addition to conventional CAD data and intelligent tools. The Geberit BIM content consist of parametric 3D models that contain article-specific meta information. This facilitates MEP design and planning with Geberit products in the Autodesk® Revit® planning software from early stages of design to facility management
New Geberit BIM plug-in from April 2021
The new version of the Geberit BIM plug-in combines all Geberit BIM tools in a central application. In addition to a newly designed user interface, the Geberit BIM plug-in also offers many new and helpful functions that simplify the planning process significantly.
- Catalogue: Access to up-to-date BIM objects
- Installation systems: Geberit GIS prewall calculation directly in Autodesk® Revit®
- Geberit Pluvia: Calculation directly in Autodesk® Revit®
- Search for products using the Geberit article number
- Direct link to the Geberit online catalogue
- Pipe numbering for prefabrication
- Length segmentation command for pipe segmentation
- Assigning article numbers to system pipes
Geberit BIM plug-in at a glance
The future happens every day – BIM NOW
Please fill in your details in order to receive further information or updates.