People at GeberitWhat we offer
Geberit invests in the future of its employees – right from the outset.
This includes a wide range of measures such as:
- introductory courses with comprehensive information about the product range as well as background sessions about history and culture
- discussions twice a year regarding personal and professional development opportunities
- a “Potential Management Programme” for particularly talented and ambitious employees
- thorough training and great support for our trainees
Geberit offers employees attractive employment conditions. Surveys have proven that employees really identify with the company and are extremely satisfied with their working relationships.
Performance pays off at Geberit:
- in the form of variable remuneration, supported by a Group-wide model for job profile evaluation
- development opportunities for junior employees – this is proven by the high trainee joining rate
- prospects for all – Geberit fills at least half of all management positions internally