Participation terms and conditions
Competition: “Celebrating the billionth Geberit Mapress fitting”.
1. This draw does not have any connection to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook.
2. Facebook is exempt from any assertion of damages which may arise as a result of this campaign.
3. Information concerning the competition is not made available to Facebook, but to the competition organiser.
4. Questions, comments or complaints concerning this campaign must not be sent to Facebook, but to the competition organiser.
The competition organiser is Laura Grimmett
Geberit Sales Ltd
Persons authorised to participate
The competition is open to all natural persons over the age of 18 residing in the United Kingdom. Employees of the Geberit Group and their relatives are not permitted to take part in this competition.
Participating in the competition
Participation is free of charge. Participants need to fill out and send the online form. The campaign will begin on 18 June 2018 and the closing date for entry is 20 July 2018. Several entries from the same person will be assessed as only one entry.
1. The first prize is an Apple iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-Fi – Gold. 1 will be drawn among all participants residing in the United Kingdom.
2. The second prize is Fitbit Alta Fitness Wrist Band. 1 will be drawn among all participants residing in the United Kingdom.
3. The third prize is a Happy Box Hamper to the value of £60 (Chosen by Geberit). 1 will be drawn among all participants residing in the United Kingdom.
4. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash payment of the equivalent value nor may the prize be exchanged for anything else.
5. Those who do not respond to notification of the prize by email within 5 days will lose their claim to the prize. If such a situation arises, a new winner will be selected.
6. The prize is not transferable and must not be passed on to third parties without the consent of Geberit.
7. The prizes will be sent by post or presented in person.
Selecting the winners
1. Participants answer the following question: “How many different materials is Mapress available in?” Participants enter their answers directly into the text box on the online form.
2. The winner of the first prize is drawn by the Geberit UK Marketing Team. The prize is drawn from all participants who have answered the question correctly
3. The remaining winners are drawn by the Geberit UK Marketing Team. The prizes will be drawn between 23 July 2018 and 27 July 2018 from all participants residing in the United Kingdom who have answered the question correctly.
4. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone. Each participant can only win once.
Premature termination, exclusion
1. Geberit reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without providing further information. This applies in particular if it cannot be ensured that the competition will be run properly for technical or legal reasons. In this case, participants are not entitled to any claims against Geberit.
2. Geberit reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition, if, for example, the terms and conditions of participation are violated.
1. If individual conditions within these terms and conditions of participation are or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions is not affected.
2. By participating in the competition, the participant consents to the terms and conditions of participation.
3. The participant's personal information will only be collected and processed for the purpose of conducting the competition unless the entrant has opted in to receive marketing information.