Since 2014, each of the three Baltic States Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania has its own Geberit representation.
The German production plants in Pfullendorf, Langenfeld and Lichtenstein are certified to ISO 50001 for their energy management for the first time.
The Geberit production company in Villadose (IT) completes work on a new 6,600 m2 production hall and commissions a third extrusion line for Silent-PP discharge pipes. A 20,000 m2 outside storage area and a new parking lot for trucks and cars are also built.
Albert M. Baehny stands down as CEO on December 31, with Christian Buhl becoming his successor.
The following products are newly launched on the market:
- Omega concealed cistern and actuator plates
- Wall drain for showers
- Sanitary module Geberit Monolith Plus
- Actuator plate Sigma70
- Floor-standing Geberit AquaClean Sela
The countless buildings fitted with Geberit products in 2014 once again include a range of architectural gems. Here is a small selection:
- Avic Science and Technology City, Nanjing (CN)
- Hotel Victory Therme Erding (DE)
- Fondation Louis Vuitton, Paris (FR)
- The King Abdullah Financial District, Riyadh (SA)
- Markthal Rotterdam (NL)
- Main station and the Austrian Federal Railways headquarters in Vienna (AT)
Geberit celebrates the 50th anniversary of concealed cisterns with a range of special events and activities. These include gala events, to which customers from Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom are invited as a way of saying thank you.
Geberit carries out a social project with apprentices at a school for physically disabled children in India. During this project, the toilet facilities are renovated and made accessible to disabled persons.